Fixtures out tomorrow…

StarterForTen

22 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because I'll still support them and look forward to seeing them play, even if we send out a few experienced players plus the remainder being U23s. I'm sure they'll give their best for Derby. #COYR

I won’t look forward to that 

I’ll still support them that’s an unwritten rule but I won’t be relishing it one bit 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2021 at 12:42, Rammy03 said:

They're really taking the piss now ?

Has anyone actually synced the fixtures to their phone? The EFL app wanted permission to view add or delete all my calendar entries (not just the fixtures). Seems like a gross invasion of privacy and surely can't be right? 

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Has anyone actually synced the fixtures to their phone? The EFL app wanted permission to view add or delete all my calendar entries (not just the fixtures). Seems like a gross invasion of privacy and surely can't be right? 

They're checking whether or not you are using straight-line amortisation for your historical calendar entries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 10:17, angieram said:

I wonder if the EFL will work out why I have the word Bubbles written on my calendar before every home game? And away game.