Yankee Doodle Derby

Just now, Woodley Ram said:

He is coming up with theories that tries to explain things but has never siad he is ITK. I dont mind him, its not that much different to a lot of us on here, trying to understand whats going on 

Andy and Nixon have never been seen in the same room.

It's easy to get lost in the various accounts and their function behind Derby County. I could get breaking up a few of the various functions, i.e. academy, etc, but when you have 14 different registered companies then it's no wonder people like Andy do a deep dive and try and find links. 

I can't imagine we're doing it for fun. You would think there is a reason, good or bad, to why we need to create this web of noise around the club. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's easy to get lost in the various accounts and their function behind Derby County. I could get breaking up a few of the various functions, i.e. academy, etc, but when you have 14 different registered companies then it's no wonder people like Andy do a deep dive and try and find links. 

I can't imagine we're doing it for fun. You would think there is a reason, good or bad, to why we need to create this web of noise around the club. 

It's perfectly normal, most clubs will be doing something similar. ALL large organisations will be operating with a myriad of companies. My former employer, a multinational financial services company had literally thousands of Ltd companies (or their local equivalent) - As I said, perfectly normal.

• 2 months later...
On 02/08/2021 at 17:12, Elwood P Dowd said:

The longer “no deal” drags on the more money Mel has to put into the club if he hopes to sell it as a going concern.

There has to be a point where Mel sells the club for a “peppercorn” £1 just to bring to an end to the stream of money he has to inject month upon month.

Don’t think this is right. I’d understood administration was triggered by MM saying, that’s your lot.  I think the admins are now funding the club from cash and new loans 

47 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t think this is right. I’d understood administration was triggered by MM saying, that’s your lot.  I think the admins are now funding the club from cash and new loans 

In fairness, that post you quoted was from way back in August, when Mel was still in charge, still trying to find a buyer, and the only mention of admin was the rumours about the lass in the short skirt in the typing pool!