Bravery

Loyalty

Teamwork

Confidence

Protection

Fellowship

Communication

Determination"

that is exactly what we need but it was on psychics.com or similar!!!

But what if the goose looked like Barry Bannanaramaman?

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve already resigned myself to relegation. Have done all season really. To be honest I completely forgot we were playing tomorrow. Barely any point turning up to watch, the players aren’t going to turn up on the pitch.

Millennium, you do make me laugh,  in a nice way I mean 

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

This is Derby County. Simply expect the worst, and anything else is a bonus. 

Those of us who have been fans for quite some time grew up expecting the best and getting it. #COYR

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Those of us who have been fans for quite some time grew up expecting the best and getting it. #COYR

Yes I know, but are talking about a very long ago indeed. We’ve been pants for donkeys years. 

34 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve already resigned myself to relegation. Have done all season really. To be honest I completely forgot we were playing tomorrow. Barely any point turning up to watch, the players aren’t going to turn up on the pitch.

I think we will lose but be honest you didn’t forget we were playing tomorrow. It’s arguably the biggest game of In your lifetime. You don’t ‘forget’ 

4 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I think we will lose but be honest you didn’t forget we were playing tomorrow. It’s arguably the biggest game of In your lifetime. You don’t ‘forget’ 

Well I’m aware we’re playing, but I genuinely have barely thought about it. It’s not like the playoff final, where anything could have happened and it was genuinely nerve wracking. We’re losing tomorrow, we just are. The football club is dying at the hands of Mel Morris, so, as much as it pains me, I’ve tried to distance myself from what’s going on so it hurts less. I’ve barely even looked at the forum this week, as you can probably tell from my lack of posts. It’s just sad to see what’s happening to our club. You look at teams like Blackpool, Bolton, Bury and you just hope to God we’re not next. I fear we are.

Archived