mid week, now including QPR, Millwall may join them

tuesday

Queens Park Rangers17:30Stoke City

AFC Bournemouth19:45Wycombe Wanderers

Nottingham Forest19:45Sheffield Wednesday

Wednesday

Derby County17:30Swansea City

Blackburn Rovers19:45Rotherham United

massive game for Florist given Wendy seems to have a goalie problem with westwood injured and the replacement having a mare according to what I have read.  Pulis making public his frustration with quality of squad.  Dangerous option that.  Iorfa has to have an op tomorrow so is out for the rest of the season.  Big chance for the reds and a must have 3 points.

On 13/12/2020 at 16:19, Spanish said:

mid week, now including QPR, Millwall may join them

tuesday

Queens Park Rangers17:30Stoke City

AFC Bournemouth19:45Wycombe Wanderers

Nottingham Forest19:45Sheffield Wednesday

Wednesday

Derby County17:30Swansea City

Blackburn Rovers19:45Rotherham United

massive game for Florist given Wendy seems to have a goalie problem with westwood injured and the replacement having a mare according to what I have read.  Pulis making public his frustration with quality of squad.  Dangerous option that.  Iorfa has to have an op tomorrow so is out for the rest of the season.  Big chance for the reds and a must have 3 points.

1 point for qpr, Wycombe lose and have a player sent off and Wendy loses as expected.  No surprises really

11 minutes ago, Topram said:

Anyone seen tht Wednesday defender high five and smile when Grabben scored?

That was most bizarre, giving him a high five when he scores.  Had the whistle just gone for the end of the game as he scored ? Only thing I can think of. If not that's a major kick in the balls to his teammates and inexcusable.

14 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Not seen anything like that before very sporting of him. 

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That was most bizarre, giving him a high five when he scores.  Had the whistle just gone for the end of the game as he scored ? Only thing I can think of. If not that's a major kick in the balls to his teammates and inexcusable.

In either scenario, I cannot imagine Tony Pulis being taken with such behaviour. Training will be leg breaking practice all week for them after that little display of sportsmanship.

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nope, the goal was scored in the 87th minute so at least 6 or so minutes before the final whistle.

I would be absolutely livid if one of our lot did that. Unacceptable at any time let alone when you need every single player to give their all to get out of the position they’re in.