Relegation watch

Spanish

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

an ok Saturday.  Only Rotherham get a good result but it shows what a win can do down at the bottom.  we are now level with florest and only 1 goal worse off.  Knockeart sent off in the 95th minute for simulation.  Bottom 5 look marooned now with only QPR within distant range

I'd be tempted to include QPR in a bottom 6 now, no win in 5 including 4 defeats.

32 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

I'd be tempted to include QPR in a bottom 6 now, no win in 5 including 4 defeats.

I agree.

It's between QPR, Rotherham, Forest and ourselves for one relegation spot. 

Quite the gap now to Coventry and above. 

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I agree.

It's between QPR, Rotherham, Forest and ourselves for one relegation spot. 

Quite the gap now to Coventry and above. 

Do you think wendies are gone?  I see their initial surge has ceased but if they had the 6 points back it would look very different. Purely in a playing sense they are not the bottom club

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

Do you think wendies are gone?  I see their initial surge has ceased but if they had the 6 points back it would look very different. Purely in a playing sense they are not the bottom club

I think the good players they've got don't suit a Pulis team, so I'm going off current form.

They've got January to sort that out though, and he's a wily enough fox to spend whatever cash he has wisely.

14 minutes ago, Rev said:

I think the good players they've got don't suit a Pulis team, so I'm going off current form.

They've got January to sort that out though, and he's a wily enough fox to spend whatever cash he has wisely.

I think it is more like 2 from 4 at the moment.  QPR and now Millwall are having wobbles but I am not convinced they can be reeled in that easy particularly with our 1 point per game.  I hunk we will be alright but we need a fair bit of luck or more likely avoid bad luck

10 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I think it is more like 2 from 4 at the moment.  QPR and now Millwall are having wobbles but I am not convinced they can be reeled in that easy particularly with our 1 point per game.  I hunk we will be alright but we need a fair bit of luck or more likely avoid bad luck

Tbh, I've not really looked at the league table too much until RD read it out after the game. 

I knew we were level with Forest, but didn't realise there was such a gap to Coventry and above.

It's the sort of gap I've wondered in recent seasons if we could possibly close up, and we never quite have.

The difference being those gaps were Auto's instead of Play Offs, and Play Offs to upper mid table.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Tbh, I've not really looked at the league table too much until RD read it out after the game. 

I knew we were level with Forest, but didn't realise there was such a gap to Coventry and above.

It's the sort of gap I've wondered in recent seasons if we could possibly close up, and we never quite have.

The difference being those gaps were Auto's instead of Play Offs, and Play Offs to upper mid table.

Yep it looks like a static position but every team is on a conveyor belt, I suppose it should be easier to gain on those in front in the bottom half but teams are at the bottom for a reason 

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Three wins then all to play for. Only goalscoring to sort now.