Relegation watch

Spanish

4 hours ago, Rev said:

I love the optimism.

I've no idea what sort of form that would take, I've not had reason to look that far up the table, could 2 PTS a game do it?

From reading on here, I thought we needed that just to stay up.

2 points a game from now on would be 67 pts which would be the fringes of 6th place. Without looking it up, I think 6th is normally in the range 68-74 points. 

14 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

2 points a game from now on would be 67 pts which would be the fringes of 6th place. Without looking it up, I think 6th is normally in the range 68-74 points. 

so if we do that and then win the last two finish with 69 points as the form team, go through the play-offs at a cruise with a 4-0 wembly win. Good first season in the prem gets us into Europa - I am making travel plans for May 2023 anyone know where the final is ?

Saturday’s games

Birmingham City15:00Coventry City

Brentford15:00Wycombe Wanderers

Nottingham Forest15:00Barnsley

Rotherham United15:00Swansea City

Sheffield Wednesday15:00Preston North End

QPR play Monday.  Brum is the only game where a draw maybe ok but I cant see Coventry being dragged back into it now.  On the assumption we do our job properly it would be great to see Swansea win.  1 goal better than florest win or lose will see us move above them

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

Saturday’s games

Birmingham City15:00Coventry City

Brentford15:00Wycombe Wanderers

Nottingham Forest15:00Barnsley

Rotherham United15:00Swansea City

Sheffield Wednesday15:00Preston North End

QPR play Monday.  Brum is the only game where a draw maybe ok but I cant see Coventry being dragged back into it now.  On the assumption we do our job properly it would be great to see Swansea win.  1 goal better than florest win or lose will see us move above them

This what we need on here, Spanish. So Rick hard to predict these results though. Boro 0-3 Rotherham is the latest example.

Brum, only win once in the last 5, last 3 meetings with Coventry have been draws

Wycombe, last 3 meetings have been draws

florest, last 3 meetings they lost, lost 2 on the bounce get the feeling they need to win

rotherham, lost the last 2 meetings, swansea are on a run of 4 wins and a draw

wendy, knob end have won the last 3 meeting, big game for wendy