Relegation watch

Spanish

And Wednesday 

Iv said it’ll take close to play off form to get out of this 

Not least cos it’s such an average league everyone else is picking up points around us to get above that crowd we need to be even better 

point in case we’re fresh off the back of 3 straight 1-0 wins 8 clean sheets in 10 before the Rotherham debacle and as of this minute we are now 3rd from bottom 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

And Wednesday 

Not least cos it’s such an average league everyone else is picking up points around us to get above that crowd we need to be even better 

point in case we’re fresh off the back of 3 straight 1-0 wins 8 clean sheets in 10 before the Rotherham debacle and as of this minute we are now 3rd from bottom 

Aren't we second bottom

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

And Wednesday 

Second bottom.

Forest are not going to go down I'm absolutely certain of that. Wednesday will also be alright I think. Rotherham making a real fight of it. Wycombe will finish bottom in my opinion. Birmingham in serious danger. And then that leaves us. Will anyone else seriously get dragged into it?