Relegation watch

Spanish

Just now, Dimmu said:

After QPR signed Austin, IMO they shouldn't really be counted as a team in relegation watch. Only thing they missed earlier was a half-decent striker and they got better than that.

they are only in this thread as a consequence of their league position.  I agree they are unlikely to face any concerns

An interesting one from just looking at the league table, Preston have lost 13 games this season, the only team to lose more is Wycombe with 15 who are bottom. Preston currently in 11th and only 6 points off the playoffs. Derby have only lost 1 less game, the big difference they’ve only drawn 3 games and won 11, just shows the importance of turning those draws into wins even if your form is a bit mixed. 

Edited by YouRams

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Potential for forest to be in the bottom three.....if we lose to Rotherham

I like the fact that Forest were above us ... and now they're not!

(Actually, I don't like the fact that Forest were above us! But, having been in that position, I'm happy that we're cutting a clearing in the woods.)

AFC Bournemouth19:00Sheffield Wednesday

AFC lost their last 3 in the league and must by desperate to get their season going again

Coventry City19:00Nottingham Forest

draw?

Wycombe Wanderers19:00Birmingham City

2 poor sides Wycombe won the reverse fixture, they win again is a good result but cant see it

Big night.  

13 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

I like the fact that Forest were above us ... and now they're not!

(Actually, I don't like the fact that Forest were above us! But, having been in that position, I'm happy that we're cutting a clearing in the woods.)

Give it a month, and that clearing will be a meadow!  Just a vast open space of sheer beauty!  ?

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

AFC Bournemouth19:00Sheffield Wednesday

AFC lost their last 3 in the league and must by desperate to get their season going again

Coventry City19:00Nottingham Forest

draw?

Wycombe Wanderers19:00Birmingham City

2 poor sides Wycombe won the reverse fixture, they win again is a good result but cant see it

Big night.  

I’m rooting for three home wins