Who is going to be the hero

Premier ram

Without saying other teams slipping up , who in the squad , thats fit , is going to step forward and be the hero in fighting off relegation , i accept its a team thing , but in the last 5 games who is going to shine .

For me ive got a feeling Kaz will regain his form and lead from the front with 2 or 3 goals thrown in as well

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Without saying other teams slipping up , who in the squad , thats fit , is going to step forward and be the hero in fighting off relegation , i accept its a team thing , but in the last 5 games who is going to shine .

For me ive got a feeling Kaz will regain his form and lead from the front with 2 or 3 goals thrown in as well

Is CKR fully fit now?

Gonna be Sibley and/or Roberts...well or Colin, or possibly Joz. Or Clarkey when back... ?

24 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Clarkey must be due a winner from a corner, when he’s back ? 

Nailed on for Clarke to rise like a big, slippery, brown trout, stare fully into the ball's eyes, stiffen those neck sinews, and then close his eyes as he meets the ball full-forehead, sending it rocketing to the far corner..... only for it to hit Shinnie on the backside and drop meakly over the line. Ping! Final Whistle. Derby survive. By some EFL quirk, Notts Florist are relegated...some people are on the pitch...they think it's all over...thwack! It is now!! {full pitch invasion ensues}.....?..."the RAMMMS are stayin' up, th RAMMS are stayin' up...E..I...ADDY-Oh...the Ramms etc...

Roos. Saves a penalty in the 95th minute of the final game of the season. He then goes up for a corner in the 96th minute and scores an overhead kick. It happens in Roy of the Rovers so why not us?

OK, I'll be more realistic. We'll have a shot on target before the end of the season. Waggy is me guess, even though he'll probably be trying to trap it at the time. 

Archived