Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Rooney again seems unable to create a balanced team- our attacking dynamism was often coupled with space suddenly appearing all over the park for Blackburn to roam into.

Yeah cos why doesn't he choose...oh yeah that's right we have a bench full of U23s! It'd be easier to create a balanced team with more experienced players. #obvioustosome

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Regain your faith @angieram!

I have always been a pessimist (realist) and I rely on others to drag me through hard times. Times are hard, but we ........................

You are my Derby my only Derby you make me happy when sky’s are grey. Been there seen it always support whatever division ❤️ Only 58 years young 

Truly gutted, but we have to hold our nerve now and grind out a couple of results. Unfortunately going down will not quite be the same as in 1984 and I fear how much further we might fall. Anyway on to Preston and just wish I could be there to support the team, I hate watching this unfold on TV. UTR

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. There's was some awful decisions in possession in the box. AND Colin missed two easy headers.

I very rarely disagree with you my friend, but on this one I do. Both teams had plenty of attacking opportunities.

But the two goals we conceded were absolutely shocking - free header from a corner and a central defender who is like Bambi on ice. Schoolboy stuff that few other Championship teams could muster.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

This is the most depressing post of the night.

All season I have relied on you to be positive and the voice of reason. And now this.

Please keep going. This forum, nay, this club needs you.

For upbeat I've relied on B4. I've just realised I've not seen him post tonight or in recent days. 

Hope he's OK and hasn't lost his own faith. 

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

Bird floated around midfield and (I'm sure you'll find the stats) most of his passes were slowly sideways. He closed down almost no-one and should have been sent off for the challenge on Armstrong(?).

1 minute ago, 24Charlie said:

So it’s official squeaky bum time.

Our survival is no longer in our own hands.

3 minutes ago, cstand said:

Do I keep reading the match day thread or read the wrist slashers in the coronavirus thread decisions decisions think a strong Belgium brew is calling me.

Yeah sod it lets get pissed 

Going down going down going down going down going down going down

We'll be back we'll be back  we'll be back in 22

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Really? Get away. We aren't toss and Rooney hasn't had 46 games.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did you see the quality on the bench? Never mind who we had to put on the pitch to start. Try Specsavers.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What's to be said? What were you wanting to hear?!

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah cos why doesn't he choose...oh yeah that's right we have a bench full of U23s! It'd be easier to create a balanced team with more experienced players. #obvioustosome

North Korean News Reader.jpg

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

But the two goals we conceded were absolutely shocking - free header from a corner and a central defender who is like Bambi on ice. Schoolboy stuff that few other Championship teams could muster.

Yes there was some awful mistakes at the back - Wis and Fozzy. But ultimately we had enough chances to take a point.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think the only hope is Rotherham implode because I just can’t see us picking up many more points...

I'm pinning my hopes on a win over Wednesday. They will already be relegated and would rather not have Derby in League One with them next season when trying for promotion.

Clutching at straws??

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah Rooney's been stuck with the rubbish squad Cocu left, I agree.

You've lost it so badly that you're now writing your own posts to reply to, Roy. 

Very reminiscent of the final days of Trump. Sad!

Archived