mozza

v Luton  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jono said:

Worried about this one. Luton are safe, happy and well organised  (maybe complacent I hope ) Nephew tells me they have a loanee from Leicester, Dewsbury Hall . Midfield I think and a full on piece of 22 year old prem talent. Nephew says shoe in 1st team Leicester next season .  To him he is in the wrong team in the wrong league - stands out like he’s got led in shirt lights - serious quality. Next Mason Mount. .. still, it’s 11 v 11 and if we play as a team we can win 

Make it 11 V 10 by someone wrapping their studs round his testicles in that case . Early doors to make it a well earned yellow while the refs still waking up. Hopefully a 1-0 after that if he's their main player, but I wouldn't count on it.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Make it 11 V 10 by someone wrapping their studs round his testicles in that case . Early doors to make it a well earned yellow while the refs still waking up. Hopefully a 1-0 after that if he's their main player, but I wouldn't count on it.

Apparently they have a lad called Ince who is also quite useful...

29 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Apparently they have a lad called Ince who is also quite useful...

He was useful, but now suffers various mutations from living for Two years in Stoke .

It's believed he may have passed on this contagious Hoofitus to half our squad when he was on holiday with them last summer causing our issues this season. 

That rendition of Push It by Salt'n Pepa on the karaoke with Waghorn after 20 Sangrias has been particularly costly.

Archived