mozza

v Luton  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 14:00

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Derby 2 Luton 0 - Gregory FRGS

We are more than capable of winning this game. Refuse to accept we are going down. Need to play better but I think we will play better. 

I admire your positivity. I'm quite anxious about this fixture but you just never know. 

If the coaching team have done good work with the players not on international duty we might look transformed. 

My anxiety is mainly centred around our inability so far to turn up to the games we should be targeting decent points from. 

11 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I admire your positivity. I'm quite anxious about this fixture but you just never know. 

If the coaching team have done good work with the players not on international duty we might look transformed. 

My anxiety is mainly centred around our inability so far to turn up to the games we should be targeting decent points from. 

Fair point but it’s the championship. We’ve so far balanced by taking points when we’re not expected to. 

If we play like we have for the majority of the games since November we’ll get the result. If we play like we have in the past 7 games (Brentford 2nd half aside) then we’ll struggle.

If we put in another performance like against Stoke. Any remaining confidence or optimism will be sucked out of me and I’ll be seriously nervous about the last 6 games. 

Hopefully the coaching staff have done their work. But the players need to step up now. Hopefully Kazim fit will help. Gregory played really well in his last game as well then throw in Joz’s international form the past few games, they have no reason not to be confident. 

On 29/03/2021 at 19:56, jono said:

Worried about this one. Nephew tells me they have a loanee from Leicester, Dewsbury Hall . Midfield I think and a full on piece of 22 year old prem talent. Nephew says shoe in 1st team Leicester next season .  To him he is in the wrong team in the wrong league - stands out like he’s got led in shirt lights - serious quality.

Sounds like somewhere people go for a day out.

Stick Chatsworth House onto him and we won't hear a peep all game.

Archived