Women or Men* off the tv you fancied as a kid.

Boycie

31 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oh that's a shame. Earlier I listed Philippa Forrester when she burst onto the scene in Tomorrow's World, but she was so goddam hot the video was removed. No one has ever flirted better with a TV camera.

In the early days of the Web there was a site called flipperweb in homage to her.

I got to see your post before it was removed. Just shows how times have changed. Philippa Forrester in a towel was considered prime time family viewing back in the 90s. Now it's considered far too fruity even for a football forum. ?

1 minute ago, Olton Ram said:

I got to see your post before it was removed. Just shows how times have changed. Philippa Forrester in a towel was considered prime time family viewing back in the 90s. Now it's considered far too fruity even for a football forum. ?

To be fair, there was a hint of her shedding her two towels from off screen, and seductively throwing them back onto screen, and onto the bedroom carpet.

Surprised she ever worked in TV again after that, the filthy minx!  ?

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oh that's a shame. Earlier I listed Philippa Forrester when she burst onto the scene in Tomorrow's World, but she was so goddam hot the video was removed. No one has ever flirted better with a TV camera.

In the early days of the Web there was a site called flipperweb in homage to her.

It's those nasty google prudes, who've taken issue with innocent enough pictures in the past. I reckon they probably use algorithms that search for flesh tones etc. Anyway, can't be too careful. 

10 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

It's those nasty google prudes, who've taken issue with innocent enough pictures in the past. I reckon they probably use algorithms that search for flesh tones etc. Anyway, can't be too careful. 

That's a poor excuse.

The video was a clip from a BBC show of the 90's shown originally at 7pm, in the family slot.

We were promised Jet-Pacs, now we can't even view a hoover!!

Just have to suck it up, I suppose.

10 hours ago, Rev said:

That's a poor excuse.

The video was a clip from a BBC show of the 90's shown originally at 7pm, in the family slot.

We've had front page newspaper pages taken down, so it's crap. It's stuff hosted on Google's servers that Google takes offense at too, which is doubly moronic. But if Google start blacklisting us it causes trouble for David.

10 hours ago, Rev said:

That's a poor excuse.

If we have to ban repeat offenders then for the sake of the forum will unfortunately have to.

#yourmovepunk ?

12 hours ago, Olton Ram said:

It was the hoover that was getting tekkies too excited.

35 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

It was the hoover that was getting tekkies too excited.

To be fair it was a lovely vacuum cleaner. The way it glided across the floor, and paused next to Phillipa's casually discarded towel.......crikey, I'm off for a cold shower.