Women or Men* off the tv you fancied as a kid.

Boycie

15 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I loved Blake's 7 but never saw the attraction to Servalan. For me in the beginning it was Jenna with her big hair. Later in her pre Dempsey/Makepeace role, it was Glynnis Barber's Soolin.

If we're talking sci fi, surely Princess Leia in the Jabba the Hut slave bikini must be up there. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, richinspain said:

Jacqueline Pearce. Servalan off Blake's 7.

+1

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

I loved Blake's 7 but never saw the attraction to Servalan. For me in the beginning it was Jenna with her big hair. Later in her pre Dempsey/Makepeace role, it was Glynnis Barber's Soolin.

Maybe you wouldn't call her beautiful in the classic sense but she was a dangerous, powerful, foxy woman. Nice outfits, too.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The girl trimming her bush in the milk adverts in the 80s.

If we're talking ads, I see your milk lotta bottle hedge trimmer and raise you the Carlsberg photocopier:

She's not all that now, yet at the time I genuinely thought the most beautiful woman I'd come across! Apart from Philippa Forrester,  obviously.

4 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

If we're talking nice outfits in sci-fi you'd be hard pressed to better 'Seven Of Nine'.

And here was me thinking I never really went for hive mind cyber organic collective types.

Barbarella. Uffff , I'm going to take a shower 

Archived