Women or Men* off the tv you fancied as a kid.

Boycie

I think mine have all been mentioned...

Felicity Kendal & ONJ were top two, I'd say.
Closely followed (no, not like that!) by Jenny Agutter, Sally James, Jenny Hanley, Jenny Powell, all in no particular order.

Probably quite a few more, but might need some reminders from others!

Admission time... as recently as 2/3 years ago, I started to notice that twinkle in the eyes of 80-something Mary Berry!  I reckon she's been a bit of a minx at some stage... probably still is!  ?

mary-berry.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think mine have all been mentioned...

Felicity Kendal & ONJ were top two, I'd say.
Closely followed (no, not like that!) by Jenny Agutter, Sally James, Jenny Hanley, Jenny Powell, all in no particular order.

Probably quite a few more, but might need some reminders from others!

Admission time... as recently as 2/3 years ago, I started to notice that twinkle in the eyes of 80-something Mary Berry!  I reckon she's been a bit of a minx at some stage... probably still is!  ?

mary-berry.jpg

Jenny Agutter Walkabout. OMG. I was seven when it came out but probably eleven when it aired in TV. Happy days!

Don't recall Walkabout, but then I was only 7 in '71*, so even Jenny Agutter wasn't on my radar that early!

I "MIGHT" google it, and "IF" google images throws up anything interesting, I "MIGHT" take a look at what platform it's on... let's say Netflix or similar... then find a very subtle way to get Muckerette to add it to our watching list, without the remotest hint of appearing pervy in any way!  (She's in charge of all things TV remote related.  I can't be ar5ed!).

After all, she used to like Neighbours, so the Aussie angle might swing it!

Then again, I might not Google it all, and not even bother!  Meh!  

Meh! 

*Obviously, not being aware of it, not sure why I mentioned 1971... it could have been '79 for all I know!  Never heard of it.  I know nothing.  Not Googled it or 'owt!

Did I mention Meh?  

39 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't recall Walkabout, but then I was only 7 in '71*, so even Jenny Agutter wasn't on my radar that early!

I "MIGHT" google it, and "IF" google images throws up anything interesting, I "MIGHT" take a look at what platform it's on... let's say Netflix or similar... then find a very subtle way to get Muckerette to add it to our watching list, without the remotest hint of appearing pervy in any way!  (She's in charge of all things TV remote related.  I can't be ar5ed!).

After all, she used to like Neighbours, so the Aussie angle might swing it!

Then again, I might not Google it all, and not even bother!  Meh!  

Meh! 

*Obviously, not being aware of it, not sure why I mentioned 1971... it could have been '79 for all I know!  Never heard of it.  I know nothing.  Not Googled it or 'owt!

Did I mention Meh?  

Jenny Agutter was only about 16 when she made that film, you disgraceful old mac rustler..... ?

53 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

I remember Walkabout being shown on the TV in the 1970's, it caused a bigger Andrex shortage than Coronavirus.

On Iceland's independence day my best mate and i went around collecting discarded bottles of soda and for the proceeds we bought balcony tickets to Walkabout and lots of popcorn.  My stepmother to be was sitting with a friend below us in the main gallery, i did not know her then, but amused myself by throwing popcorn on her head.  Great movie, but stepmother always held a grudge.

15 minutes ago, ramit said:

On Iceland's independence day my best mate and i went around collecting discarded bottles of soda and for the proceeds we bought balcony tickets to Walkabout and lots of popcorn.  My stepmother to be was sitting with a friend below us in the main gallery, i did not know her then, but amused myself by throwing popcorn on her head.  Great movie, but stepmother always held a grudge.

I guess you won't be bathing in the Blue Lagoon today (unless you like it extra hot)?

@ramit

Don’t blame her.

I remember going to watch rollerball when I was about 13 and someone was flicking stuff at me.

it kicked off on the way out. 

Edited by RamNut

I think all my favs have already been mentioned but some other memorables

Wonder Woman

Richies sister in happy days . Joany was it ?

Daisy Duke

One of the girls on Double Deckers cant remember her name

Oh and the woman whos naked jubblies were bouncing around in the turbulence scene in Airlplane

Edited by Bwash_Ram

6 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

I think all my favs have already been mentioned but some other memorables

Wonder Woman

Richies sister in happy days . Joany was it ?

Daisy Duke

One of the girls on Double Deckers cant remember her name

Oh and the woman whos naked jubblies were bouncing around in the turbulence scene in Airlplane

You filthy creature 

Sith Happens
33 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Jenny Agutter was only about 16 when she made that film, you disgraceful old mac rustler..... ?

He was probably only 8 or something so its allowed surely. 

I know myself I had a big thing for Jodie Foster for her role in Bugsy Malone and Georgina from Grange Hill.

Obviously that's the 10 year old me talking not the 50 year old me.

I still have a thing for the grown up Jodie Foster mind.