Barnsley v Derby, Match Day Thread

ram59

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I understand how negative the lineup is I just think Rooney has oicked the game for the occasion. Poor pitch, game likely to be direct so try and be solid & hard to beat then build from there.

Trying to play good football on a poor pitch against one of the inform teams just wasnt going to be the plan.

Thing as a plan to an extent you are playing their game and they are better at it. It also relies on being water tight at the back which I don't think is true. 

The pitch is fair point but I don't think we needed to make as many concessions as we have. Id also argue because it is in a team above us and a game in a hand it's a game you should gamble a little on, go for the win and try to think how you can cause them problems rather than overly worrying about them.

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Used to play for a team with a coach who’s catchphrase was “touch of a rapist”. He’d be having a field day with this game!

Ive heard that one before, half of our players would have been locked up years ago if your touch got you on the sex offenders list

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

What is this mess of a football match. I’d have been on 90k a week if this was every football match everywhere. 

I don't think I've ever seen a professional football match quite like it.

Totally bizarre but weirdly entertaining.

Archived