Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Why this witch-hunt on Waghorn? He's been one of our better players tonight.

SEE!

Not a witch hunt. He has been naff for a while now and one decent FK that hit the post and bounced out to Wiz doesn't change that. Countless times his touch was awful, and his general play wasn't great. 

As poo as tonight was, and as poo as it is to have to set up like that to beat Wycombe Wanderers, I'm absolutely delighted. We get turned over far too often by big physical sides like that. Rooney obviously wanted to set us up to play them at their own game. Did it work? In the end, yes, the other 92 minutes and 30 seconds, not really. Ikpeazu was fantastic for them, we couldn't handle him.

Those 3 points are so, so, so important with regards to the fate of our season, so to be perfectly honest I couldn't care less how we played. We won. Three points. Probably won't play Wycombe again for a while, thanks and goodbye.

Watch the final goal back when you get a chance. Waghorn celebrating before it went in, he knew. The whole team are in this together, the scenes at the end of beating Wycombe Wanderers away 2-1 gave me as much pleasure as any other game would. The game was terrible but that doesn't stop me feeling over the moon right now, COYR.

3 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

My Sons in bed, My pregnant partners also in bed. I’ve never ran around the living room so quiet but so jubilant! Oh Andre wisdom, give me a kiss or a snog 

Your son’s in bed with your pregnant partner??  

Archived