Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

Wow. 
Didn’t deserve the 3 points but we will take it. 
Nice for it to be us for a change. 

Byrne and Roberts made a massive difference when they came on.

Then again Any wide man would ha e struggled going forward with Mengi at right back as he never moved or looked forward. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Undeserved and a poor performance but who cares, 3 points, 2 more goals in the scored column, upto 16th and 6pts ahead of relegation.

About time we snatched a late winner, normally teams score vs us late on.

On a side note, Roberts & Byrne linked up really well. Thought Edmundson did pretty well too. Ikpeazu was a beast upfront for them, if we need a CKR backup/replacement he would certainly do the job and I doubt would cost too much.

Buzzing to win that, cmon you rams!!

200.gif

I never want to see any highlights of this game ever again. 

Massive 3 points, lets not analyse it and hope Wazza has learnt something from this excruciating experience! (Well played Wycombe btw, massively unlucky).

Get the Watford thread open quick. 

So happy to come away with 3 points from that.

I seriously thought another Rotherham result was on the way, but we battled hard and kept plugging away against a physically strong side and a big ackward git that fell over more tonight than the Wardrobe did in a season.

Rooney needs to think again about playing Waghorn from the start of every game because he's got the delicate touch of a Rhino.

Just now, England Ram said:

Wow. 
Didn’t deserve the 3 points but we will take it. 
Nice for it to be us for a change. 

Byrne and Roberts made a massive difference when they came on.

Then again Any wide man would ha e struggled going forward with Mengi at right back as he never moved or looked forward. 

This

Just now, ossieram said:

So happy to come away with 3 points from that.

I seriously thought another Rotherham result was on the way, but we battled hard and kept plugging away against a physically strong side and a big ackward git that fell over more tonight than the Wardrobe did in a season.

Rooney needs to think again about playing Waghorn from the start of every game because he's got the delicate touch of a Rhino.

...yet gets both assists tonight. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

200.gif

I never want to see any highlights of this game ever again. 

Massive 3 points, lets not analyse it and hope Wazza has learnt something from this excruciating experience! (Well played Wycombe btw, massively unlucky).

Get the Watford thread open quick. 

Not even Wisdom's goal & celebration?

8 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Not a witch hunt. He has been naff for a while now and one decent FK that hit the post and bounced out to Wiz doesn't change that. Countless times his touch was awful, and his general play wasn't great. 

Superb corner for goal 1

10 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Lay the duck off Waggy. Yes he’s been below average for a far part of the season but been involved in some of the recent goals  

Waghorn is part of our problem going forward. His first touch is truly one of the worst I've seen from a Derby player (not even exaggerating, it's really, really poor), and more often than not, he makes the wrong decision. I think we'd have more goal contributions from another player playing in place of him.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ikpeazu was a beast upfront for them, if we need a CKR backup/replacement he would certainly do the job and I doubt would cost too much.

Going from the BBC live text review they only had one player on the pitch - reads like Ikpeazu was the only Wycombe player to do anything worthy of note.

Archived