Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Take more care of the ball and then you single out jozwiak in particular who is trying to hold onto the ball and play it to feet. What about shinnie knight and waghorn wisdom Forsyth who are playing hot potato and lumping it back to them. Don’t get some people sometime would it be better if jozwiak did similar and just aimlessly lumped the ball away and give back possession or take risks in the final third and try and make something happen or if he did lump it would people in still moan ?

And failed miserably at it. Knight was guilty I agree not his best game. Jozwiak was poor tonight you can’t defend his performance, and he’s not playing well at the moment. Not saying he was the only bad one. We weren’t good on the ball at all. 

You mention Waggy - he was far better than Joz tonight, and Roberts our best player when he came on. Jozwiak needs some time out the team for me and hopefully he’ll  come back better for it.

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

We didn't deserve one point let alone 3 but that puts in a great position to remain in the division now 

6 points clear if bottom 3. All our rivals lost tonight. Our LUCK has changed. Wiz with his first goal for the Rams. Excellent finish. Crappiest match ever for 85 mins. Genuinely sorry for Wycombe. You deserved to win. Byrne looks premier class in tonights performance. How did we get him for the money. Watford game will be an eye opener.

3 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Wow. 
Didn’t deserve the 3 points but we will take it. 
Nice for it to be us for a change. 

Byrne and Roberts made a massive difference when they came on.

Then again Any wide man would ha e struggled going forward with Mengi at right back as he never moved or looked forward. 

He is a CB normally. 

Gary Neville gave an interview about Wazza recently. He likened him to Simeone and you can see why.

Seems to be a common theme posts appearing on here after he has won telling him he should have played him or made a sub or done this or that. He puts a team out to win, it's about 3 points, no matter what, don't get extra points for beating teams by more than one goal. 

Lucky ? Maybe, but I'm sure he'd argue that you make your own luck and I think I'd agree with him.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

And failed miserably at it. Knight was guilty I agree not his best game. Jozwiak was poor tonight you can’t defend his performance, and he’s not playing well at the moment. Not saying he was the only bad one. We weren’t good on the ball at all. 

You mention Waggy - he was far better than Joz tonight, and Roberts our best player when he came on. Jozwiak needs some time out the team for me and hopefully he’ll  come back better for it.

Roberts got to be a fixture now for Waggy or Joz.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Waghorn is part of our problem going forward. His first touch is truly one of the worst I've seen from a Derby player (not even exaggerating, it's really, really poor), and more often than not, he makes the wrong decision. I think we'd have more goal contributions from another player playing in place of him.

2 more than anybody else

Archived