Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, superzak said:

There must be 1000 people on this forum but the same 20 odd posters on this forum who think they should be at Moor Farm Monday to Friday to tell Wayne Rooney where he is going wrong makes laugh. 

Well I’d send Ronnie Pickering in to do a session tomorrow.

“ Improve your passing you c***s or we’ll be avin a bare knuckle. And your first touch, do you know who I am ?. “

9 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

He was quality for them to be fair. 

He was a pain in the arse, but the ref gave him far to many decisions and he also got away with quite a bit. Everytime he got on the ball, his arms were swinging and catching people and nothing was done about it. He give Clarke a whack in the face and caught Knight with a forearm before falling over and winning another freekick.

CKR was probably fouled from behind as many times but the ref hardly gave him a decision.

Just now, Andicis said:

He hit the post and they scored an OG from a poor corner. Hardly intentional, either of them. 

Too harsh it was a great corner and a great free kick but if you hate your mind is made up.  Thought Kalil was far worse and his control seems to have evaporated

Was a terrible game to watch, looked like a non league match with the amount of long balls and tired clearances up the pitch.

Extremely happy we managed to get a win out of that, but also happy to hear that Rooney was furious about the game and not willing accept the quality of play.

Just now, Spanish said:

Too harsh it was a great corner and a great free kick but if you hate your mind is made up.  Thought Kalil was far worse and his control seems to have evaporated

I don't hate Waghorn. I just don't think he offers enough to justify starting, based on his cameo I'd be starting Roberts. Jozwiak played fine, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Gary Neville gave an interview about Wazza recently. He likened him to Simeone and you can see why.

We’ve just scrambled a lucky win off the bottom team in the second division after a poor performance and you are comparing him to simeone five points clear at the top of la liga. 

?

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Nowhere near a Derby shirt and if he deals with it properly you'd hear complaints about Waghorn failing to beat the first man!

Well past the first man, a yard inside the post and hit with venom .  Very difficult to defend that

Archived