Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, the hatred for Jozwiak on here is a bit harsh in my opinion. Don’t think he was poor at all and looked good on the ball apart from a few misplaced passes but pretty much everyone did that. That was very frantic at the end there, Clarke’s injury has really thrown us off. We just need to calm down. 

Just now, Curtains said:

War of attrition this 

Don’t know about matching their physicality, we’ve kind of come down to their level. The ball is an hot potato, nobody in our team is taking care of possession. Instead of passing around them, we’re lumping it too.

2 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Jóźwiak touch and awareness has been as poor as I've seen him tonight. When is he going to click..? 

Yep too many moves end with him 

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Got to regroup at calm down at half time, players need a bollocking, to many passengers and it’s the usual suspects. 

I don’t think Lee Gregory has touched the ball yet, I’ve not heard his name mentioned once 

He has had 3 good touches. 

Hate to be critical so all I’ll write is I didn’t really enjoy that first half, I’m convinced we can play better than that. ☹️

On the bright side, we are currently only five points behind Bristol City and it’s my dearest wish we finish the season higher than them. ?

Got worse as the half went on.  Sadly, Mengi (accepting its his debut, he is young etc) needs to come off.  He is being caught positionally time and time again.  Byrne should come on.  This game needs Bird to hold on to the ball.  Gregory and CKR are not adding much today.

Archived