Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Again, the hatred for Jozwiak on here is a bit harsh in my opinion. Don’t think he was poor at all and looked good on the ball apart from a few misplaced passes but pretty much everyone did that. That was very frantic at the end there, Clarke’s injury has really thrown us off. We just need to calm down. 

Jozwiak takes one too many touches every single time he gets It. 

easy win tonight though, these are a pile of pooop, we will get the ball down and probably score 4 or 5 second half 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Again, the hatred for Jozwiak on here is a bit harsh in my opinion. Don’t think he was poor at all and looked good on the ball apart from a few misplaced passes but pretty much everyone did that. That was very frantic at the end there, Clarke’s injury has really thrown us off. We just need to calm down. 

Couldn’t agree more I think jozwiak has been one of the best players on the pitch apart from the 2 missed passes. Think everyone else has been worse yet he gets victimised for actually trying to do something withthe ball instead of everyone else treating it like a tnt bomb 

2 minutes ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Yeah, I really don’t get it. He can be better, but his performances don’t warrant the continuous singling out he’s getting.

Glad to be 1-0 up at half time. Will be another half of them pressurising Mengi or lumping it up. 
Hope Edmunson is all he’s cracked up to be because it is going to be a baptism of death by high ball. 
Our forwards need to keep the ball a bit more but it doesn’t help that Waggy & Jos keep giving it away and it’s not sticking with the front 2. 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Jozwiak takes one too many touches every single time he gets It. 

easy win tonight though, these are a pile of pooop, we will get the ball down and probably score 4 or 5 second half 

He definitely over plays it with his dribbling sometimes but generally I thought he helped us keep possession very well at times. Put in a great cross for Waghorn and could've scored had Kazim not tackled him. 

I'm feeling rushed, just watching this "100mph charge!" football and associated verbal onslaught from Wycombe, so I can understand why the players feel pressured. 

Wayne needs to tell them to calm down a bit, when we have played a bit of football we have looked good. 

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, I really don’t get it. He can be better, but his performances don’t warrant the continuous singling out he’s getting.

He’s s good player and i rate him he just needs to be a bit more incisive 

Think Wycombe have been better than Boro were. Tough game this. Mengi struggling, looks a player but not sure he’s a right back. Needs to do more to stop crosses but that’s experience.

Need to up our game second half if we’re going to see this out. We definitely need to score again. Got to take more care when we have the ball. Jozwiak and Knight the biggest culprits, Jozwiak in particular, poor game again. We need Lawrence and Roberts fit to give him some competition.

Archived