Derby v Middlesbrough, Saturday 13th Feb

Kinder

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

great goal from CKR which wouldn't have happened if Marshall hadn't done well to claw away a searching cross a minute beforehand. Shame about the equaliser which was a little CKR's fault with a stray pass they picked up on... they do look dangerous when they're able to get into our final third..   

"Equaliser"?

Please tell me you are not psychic!  

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

giphy.gif

ThunderRams are GO, I say. GO. Lady Penelope where are you now. Now 2-1, very poor defending. Not enough men in box. Cross hits Clarke on the heel to bounce straight to Neeskens Kabano who hammers it in from 7 yards. Players did not run back to cover. Kabano totally unmarked. Major lack of concentration. 38 minutes.

First half thoughts...

Ref is poo, but we’re still winning.

We haven’t got the same control of midfield like we do usually but CKR is able to drop deeper to make chances higher up the pitch.

Waghorn and Jozwiak have got in good positions but they’re both making poor decisions and holding the ball too long.

More crosses into the box and we’ll score for fun.

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

ThunderRams are GO, I say. GO. Lady Penelope where are you now. Now 2-1, very poor defending. Not enough men in box. Cross hits Clarke on the heel to bounce straight to Neeskens Kabano who hammers it in from 7 yards. Players did not run back to cover. Kabano totally unmarked. Major lack of concentration. 38 minutes. Merson says Gregory outstanding but battered from pillar to post

Archived