Bournemouth

Topram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there's a strong link via Uncle Arry it depends on whether Frank wants to drop back down to the Championship. He may prefer to wait until a Prem job comes up. Bournemouth will want to make a quick appointment in any case, so we'll find out soon enough 

33 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Although there's a strong link via Uncle Arry it depends on whether Frank wants to drop back down to the Championship. He may prefer to wait until a Prem job comes up. Bournemouth will want to make a quick appointment in any case, so we'll find out soon enough 

Lampard was a Premiership manager in name only whilst at Chelsea. 

Think he needs to seriously reflect on the reasons why it went Pete Tong at Chelsea and then work out whether he wants the same thing to happen again if then goes to another Premiership Club. 

Lampard will probably wait on a premiership club. If this had come up in a few months time and prem clubs weren't ringing him he might take it as a club looking upward with some money to urinate away but I think right now he probably thinks he's big league.

I could see the Howe reunion.

Woodgate would baffle me, he's not exactly "yup that's the guy to get our promotion challenge back on track"

On 03/02/2021 at 17:54, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Said this a month ago.  Nailed on I reckon.  Could have been top of the league.  When Fwank became available Uncle Arry be havin a word in the ear of the Bournemouth owner like Grimer Wormtongue. 

Dunno what a bunch of Russians are going to make of Uncle 'arrys cheerful mockney patois.... ?

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Dunno what a bunch of Russians are going to make of Uncle 'arrys cheerful mockney patois.... ?

Arry's 'appy to 'ave his finders fee wired to his dog's offshore bank account tho.*

*allegedly**

**although there's no danger of him reading this cause he famously can't read or write.... 

Woodgate getting the job totally passed me by. 

Bizaare, nothing suggests he is up to any job, not least one with such pretensions to be promoted. 

Even more horrifying he has roped in ol'Harry for advice. Please tell me the club aren't paying him, talk about money for old rope, totally shameless. Bet he stands around occasionally saying 'ahh t'reffic, he's a great lad' before trousering his wages and disappearing home. 

Archived