3x U15s

DCFC1388

1 hour ago, Footymum2017 said:

United are set to sign u15 Malachi Sharpe & u14s Sekou Kaba & James Scanlon from Derby County

Looks like a decent CF/winger. Great feet but also quite strong and decent in the air.

Hopefully we get back to a position where we can keep hold of other highly promising youngsters in future.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Looks like a decent CF/winger. Great feet but also quite strong and decent in the air.

Hopefully we get back to a position where we can keep hold of other highly promising youngsters in future.

With the current category levels format we have never been in a position to keep hold of the youngsters

• 4 months later...
On 25/02/2021 at 01:01, rynny said:

Did you not see Abdul 'Razza' Camara's? Possibly the worst YouTube clip put together, I'm sure I could have put together a better clip of me playing football than his ??

I thought Razza's youtube highlight reel was okay..

cal.jpg

vaux.png

5 hours ago, Rample said:

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/malachi-sharpe-training-with-manchester-united-under-18s-after-move-from-Derby/

First time I've seeen names confirmed.

Apparently 15 year old Sharpe is training with their under 18s at the moment.

6 posts up from yours. They'll officially be U16, U15 and U15 players now. Kaba's the one I rate the highest from the limited amount I've seen of them.

On 27/02/2021 at 16:52, Footymum2017 said:

United are set to sign u15 Malachi Sharpe & u14s Sekou Kaba & James Scanlon from Derby County