Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ratpackram said:

Woziak hasn't turned up 

That's a surprise. I wouldn't have expected the small fact of his nonexistence to affect a player of his calibre.

That being said, Corey Kaleb-Richmond hasn't turned up either.

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

I think we’ve created very little to be fair. There’s little difference between hitting tame shots from 30 yards and getting the shot statistics up and crossing with little real quality and never finding our players. 

Think we could be doing better, definitely. Shots on target is a symptom, not the problem itself is my point. The answer to not getting shots on target is rarely to just start taking pot shots to get that stat up.

If you do the job right, the shots on target come.

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’m not impressed with Knight at the moment. He has gone backwards too much lost the ball too easily and has given away silly fouls.

Playing out of position.

He hasnt got the tricks, pace or positional sense to play on the left.

Add in the responsibility of a young lad being captain and I’m not surprised he’s struggling 

7 minutes ago, Tombo said:

With their mighty one shot on target is that?

No they've looked far more dangerous than us. We barely get in their box and we certainly dont get near the goal. QPR look dangerous everytime they get the ball in the box. Why you are so confident that we will have a shot on target eventually i have no idea - it wouldnt be the first game this season where we have zero attacking threat.

Not great so far. Decent possession and some nice passing moves, but we’ve done very little with it. Story of the season so far really, get it up to the final third alright but we’ve got no penetration. No real chances created, and little quality even with the chances we have had. Despite having probably more of the game, QPR have clearly created the best chances, which is a concern. Games only going one way unless we can improve our attacking threat, which we’ve not really sorted out all season, and may not be able to sort with the personnel out there currently.

Archived