Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tombo said:

Decent first half so far.

Just waiting for the "BuT nO sHoTs On TaRgEt!" crew to show up to argue with me on that.

I mean it’s not been a bad performance but 90% possession, loads of lovely passing between the thirds and 0 attempts on target will end up with a point at best! 

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Clarke looking very Albert steptoe today!

yes I thought he was looking better than he usually does too.

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

I mean it’s not been a bad performance but 90% possession, loads of lovely passing between the thirds and 0 attempts on target will end up with a point at best! 

Yeah, if we never get a shot on target that'll be the case. But would you prefer we just smash the ball at the keeper all day and hope something sticks or actually try to craft chances? Think we've created a few bits, just not had enough bodies getting into the box

We'll get shots on target, just be patient 

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Decent first half so far.

Just waiting for the "BuT nO sHoTs On TaRgEt!" crew to show up to argue with me on that.

What do you expect. Having all the possession is useless if we're not bothering shooting. I love watching us pass it impotently around in their half as much as the next man, but we've been crap in the final third. QPR far more likely to score atm.

Just now, GenBr said:

What do you expect. Having all the possession is useless if we're not bothering shooting. I love watching us pass it impotently around in their half as much as the next man, but we've been crap in the final third. QPR far more likely to score atm.

With their mighty one shot on target is that?

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Yeah, if we never get a shot on target that'll be the case. But would you prefer we just smash the ball at the keeper all day and hope something sticks or actually try to craft chances? Think we've created a few bits, just not had enough bodies getting into the box

We'll get shots on target, just be patient 

I think we’ve created very little to be fair. There’s little difference between hitting tame shots from 30 yards and getting the shot statistics up and crossing with little real quality and never finding our players. 

Our front three won’t score in a brothel.

Run around all day but that’s it.

Knight out of position, CKR is just a passionate engaging guy who is liked because he’s passionate and Jozwiak is struggling because everyone else on the team is a grafter.

Someone pay the wages in the hope we can bring someone in...

Archived