Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Not too bad. Outplayed them for 20 - 30 minutes, asked a lot of questions with a number of good crosses, which is good for us. But the Baal hadn’t dropped for us, and we haven’t actually created much clear cut-wise. Then QPR started to close us down and chase everything and got the upper hand, and they should have gone ahead. 

The ref hasn’t got much wrong, apart from two or three with Knight, so there’s nowt to moan about!

When were these 'good' crosses?

Forsyth on 2nd half for me, he always has great delivery. 

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

If you cleared cookies after purchasing won’t that have wiped out the vital cookie?

I doubt it. The stream transaction is showing in my profile. The DCFC email response was quick but they moved the problem over to AMG who are unresponsive. Meh

Were not going to create many chances with only 2 recognised attackers on the pitch. We need to sacrifice one of Evans, Knight or Shinnie for Sibley or Waghorn. Also bring on Forsyth for Buchanan. Otherwise just hope for another disgusting set piece goal and grab another 1-0 win.

6 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Game is crying out for Forsyth in my opinion. Buchanan has been good but he has not put in a single good cross yet. We all know Forsyth has great delivery. I would also put Waghorn on in place of Knight. Then switch Jozwiak to the left. CKR always coming short to get the ball and we have no one running in behind also. Knight is not a winger! 

Buchanan has been one of our best imo.

And Waghorn for Knight? My eyes are bleeding mate, Waghorn isn't good enough to be on the bench.

Archived