Derby@QPR, Saturday 15.00 hrs.

Rev

10 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Our front three won’t score in a brothel.

Run around all day but that’s it.

Knight out of position, CKR is just a passionate engaging guy who is liked because he’s passionate and Jozwiak is struggling because everyone else on the team is a grafter.

Someone pay the wages in the hope we can bring someone in...

I think he offers a lot more 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling to get players in the box and most of our attacks are down the right only. Knight may be being played out of position, but he is still having a poor game, I can see why WR continues with him though based on his energy.

Taking a gamble is a lot easier when you flying in the table, but unless we get players in the box we are going to struggle to score.

Game is crying out for Forsyth in my opinion. Buchanan has been good but he has not put in a single good cross yet. We all know Forsyth has great delivery. I would also put Waghorn on in place of Knight. Then switch Jozwiak to the left. CKR always coming short to get the ball and we have no one running in behind also. Knight is not a winger! 

Not too bad. Outplayed them for 20 - 30 minutes, asked a lot of questions with a number of good crosses, which is good for us. But the Baal hadn’t dropped for us, and we haven’t actually created much clear cut-wise. Then QPR started to close us down and chase everything and got the upper hand, and they should have gone ahead. 

The ref hasn’t got much wrong, apart from two or three with Knight, so there’s nowt to moan about!

1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

Game is crying out for Forsyth in my opinion. Buchanan has been good but he has not put in a single good cross yet. We all know Forsyth has great delivery. I would also put Waghorn on in place of Knight. Then switch Jozwiak to the left. CKR always coming short to get the ball and we have no one running in behind also. Knight is not a winger! 

Put one in a good one from the otherside shinnie just stopped his run

2 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Apart from Buchanan’s beautiful low cross into the box after 10 mins that any half decent poacher would have met

12 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

3 centre backs plus 3 central midfielders gives us no space. We're really struggling to progress the ball up the pitch except for long balls to CKR/the wing-backs.

I would bring Sibley on for Wisdom, let Bielik play the sweeper role

Wisdom is our best player.

I would at least be looking to have two strikers on the pitch.

We are getting nothing from having the front three spread our and nothing in behind except the run by Byrne and one run from Knight who then lost the ball.

Plenty of endeavour but poor in the final third. Recent games all following a similar pattern unfortunately. Shinniesta and Knight need to help Buchanan who is being targeted by both Cane and Willock, to some effect too.

Also struggling to see the benefit of playing Knight out wide. If we're still struggling to break them down after an hour I'd like to see us switch to a 4-3-3 with Bielik sitting deepest of the midfield three, Fozzy in for young Lee Buchanan and Jason reverting to his favoured role where I think he is a deal more threatening.

CKR has looked a tad leggy in recent games. Perhaps having been short of football, the hectic schedule has caught up with him a little. We're obviously short of options right now with the obvious pick for me being Lawrence played through the middle where I think he's most effective. The youth options will get bullied by this QPR back four so I reckon Waggy is the default pick. We all know he's far better played wide right, but he should be fresh and raring to go and is due a goal.

58 minutes ago, roboto said:

I've done that. Cleared cookies too.

If you cleared cookies after purchasing won’t that have wiped out the vital cookie?

4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Not too bad. Outplayed them for 20 - 30 minutes, asked a lot of questions with a number of good crosses, which is good for us. But the Baal hadn’t dropped for us, and we haven’t actually created much clear cut-wise. Then QPR started to close us down and chase everything and got the upper hand, and they should have gone ahead. 

The ref hasn’t got much wrong, apart from two or three with Knight, so there’s nowt to moan about!

I think there should be more invocation of pagan deities on this forum..............?

Archived