Prediction POLL: How long will Rooney be manager ?

Mostyn6

How long will Rooney last?   

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we as fans stop moaning, do what we’re supposed to do as a “football town*” and show belief and encouragement in the team and management it might go some way to persuade him to stick around if an attractive offer is put to him.

*I’m quite aware when Derby was given City status, I was quoting the best manager we’ve ever had. ?

Way too early to tell with too many variables in play.

If we get a points deduction due to administration (Or have to sell everyone to pay the bills) and go down I think he'll still be manager.

If we go down with the same squad we have now then he'll be gone by end of the season.

Really is impossible to say when we don't even know what events will transpire over the next two weeks of the window, let alone two-and-a-half years in the future.

I don't really remember any "how long will they last" polls for our previous managerial appointments... definitely not started to set-up some potential digs no? 

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Really is impossible to say when we don't even know what events will transpire over the next two weeks of the window, let alone two-and-a-half years in the future.

I don't really remember any "how long will they last" polls for our previous managerial appointments... definitely not started to set-up some potential digs no? 

I believe that Wayne will get us into the Premier League.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Come on, just a bit of fun...

Wayne is different to other managers in that he has less experience, has the biggest profile and is arriving at a much much more volatile time. 

Really hard to know how he will do...obviously. That's why it's just a random poll, total guess work and not based on agenda. 

Could get a bit of money and build slowly and do his time and move on...could get a ton of cash and fly or crash and burn...could get no money and stomp off in the summer... 

Interesting times. 

Archived