New Manager

dantheram

3 minutes ago, matty1986 said:

Not a personal dig at you, but genuinely sick of hearing the phrase.....'we should have'.

We didn't, and we didn't because we are currently a terrible side, stumbling blindly from one trauma to another.

Proper leadership from the top downwards is needed immediately. Not another high profile experiment or to be used as the play thing of an ageing celebrity.

Very well put ?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This result on it's own is not enough to say Rooney can't make it as a manager.

However, I'm very concerned he really shouldn't be our manager in these circumstances.

The players need to believe in someone and I'm not sure that's anyone who is already at the club, I include McClaren in that.

I’d take McClaren over Rooney any and every day of the week.

Id like to know who’s idea Rooney is. Is it Mel? Is it the Milkshake? Both? Who?

If McClaren is going to keep going in the changing room at half time then give him the job. He is much better than the 4ful in charge currently and will for sure pull us away from relegation.

What today showed me is that CKR is more than capable of playing the target man in a McClaren 433

5 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

This club need to act quick behind the scenes! We are sleep walking into league 1. Mac coming back as a technical director also takes the Michael! Get big Sam in and let's forget these farcical ideas of a place ex-internationals can see if they are ready! 

mcclaren in suggests to me Mel is still calling the shots which means no sensible appointment like Allardyce or cook.

let’s be honest we are a laughing stock of a club, and we deserve to go down after these last 18 month circus

31 minutes ago, matty1986 said:

We didn't, and we didn't because we are currently a terrible side, stumbling blindly from one trauma to another.

Proper leadership from the top downwards is needed immediately. Not another high profile experiment or to be used as the play thing of an ageing celebrity.

We are a fairly ordinary squad - to get better out of them straight away would tax even Mac. 

31 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What’s that mean? If Cocu’s team had of put that performance in you would have been moaning but for some reason today you are waxing lyrical at getting a draw at home to Wycombe ?

You think we are were we are today has nothing to do with Cocu? ?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We are a fairly ordinary squad - to get better out of them straight away would tax even Mac. 

Indeed it would. An ordinary squad, shot of confidence and clear direction from those in charge.

Which is why, in my opinion, now is not the moment to continue with a rookie manager who has already played a significant part of a failed regime.

1 minute ago, matty1986 said:

Which is why, in my opinion, now is not the moment to continue with a rookie manager who has already played a significant part of a failed regime.

Some want Allardyce to do this, but the players can't so what good would it do?!

Archived