New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Ex-England Manager sat in the stands. 

4 (and now 1) novice allowed to play at being a Manager while we try to fight our way out of a wet paper bag instead.

Whoever is responsible for this situation needs to leave the club and never come back.

Morris. Anybody else would’ve had a mob outside west stand by now. He’s destroying this club to get his money back. 

15 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Are there any supporters who think now is the right time to give Wayne Rooney the job?

Me.

If Colin could have done 90 mins or Fozzy/Clarke put decent chances away. It was a good opportunity and showed how much quality we lack.

3 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

After todays game, Allardyce gets my vote. Never ever thought I would hear myself say that?

Who ever it is, it needs to happen now. They've just wasted the easiest fixture of the season. They've got Coventry next, another one the easiest potential 3 point fixtures and there going to waste that too. If they'd hired someone a few weeks ago these games could have been a massive opportunity for points. They need a fresh face, not the same old faces in new roles.

There are no positives to appointing Rooney. Not only does he massively lack experience but if he is successful he’ll leave us at the end of the year to manage someone bigger.

Appoint Mac, Cook or Cooper and you have a manager who will bleed for the club and can commit to a project. We need a manager who will stay with us if we get relegated to ensure we don’t go into freefall.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We should have won today. A mistake cost us the points.

A bad refereeing decision cost us the 3 pts at Florist and we should have won.....should haves don’t get you points, and they could have won it in the end, we were hanging on against Wycombe at home ?

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

A bad refereeing decision cost us the 3 pts at Florist and we should have won.....should haves don’t get you points, and they could have won it in the end, we were hanging on against Wycombe at home ?

Wycombe's previous 5 games were:

W L D D D

What were ours?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who on earth is Allardyce going to play to make a difference? What contacts do you think he has after so long out?

Probably largely the same team but give them all a right kick up the backside. He will get them organised and we will keep clean sheets. The time for playing nice football has gone this season, we are in a real relegation scrap now. As much as i don't like Allardyce, he is an expert at saving clubs from going down. 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not a personal dig at you, but genuinely sick of hearing the phrase.....'we should have'.

We didn't, and we didn't because we are currently a terrible side, stumbling blindly from one trauma to another.

Proper leadership from the top downwards is needed immediately. Not another high profile experiment or to be used as the play thing of an ageing celebrity.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We shouldn't even be in a position where a mistake could cost us points against a team like Wycombe. We should dominate them with 2-3 goal buffers with the quality players we have. I don't even think any player had an individually terrible performance today, they were just generally poor. It comes down to the tactics and setup. All Wycombe had to do was hoof the ball up to Akinfenwa and it completely unlocked our entire defence, it was that easy.

I can't believe I've actually just wrote that last sentence!!!! ?

1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

Probably largely the same team but give them all a right kick up the backside. He will get them organised and we will keep clean sheets.

Until Wisdom makes a mistake again. Oh a kick up the backside that's a good one though.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wycombe's previous 5 games were:

W L D D D

What were ours?

What’s that mean? If Cocu’s team had of put that performance in you would have been moaning but for some reason today you are waxing lyrical at getting a draw at home to Wycombe ?

Archived