New Manager

dantheram

Didn't he agree to join us as a player in about 84 then went somewhere else.  I was a bit young then but sure someone mentioned that to me before .

Allardyce is well into psychology of players.  Gets all his players to have weekly sessions with psychologists, they have acupuncture sessions and tend to be very fit .  He learned a lot of this when he played in the states apparently.  His players tend to think a lot of him .

Never get Rooney dancing like this.  Imagine him doing this in Sadlergate when we craphouse our way to promotion next year with twenty five 1-0 wins and ten 1-1 draws.

I'd take that in a heartbeat

Roll the Dyce and see I suppose

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Think this just highlights that nobody has any idea on who it's going to be.

I can't see Eddie Howe coming here though.

Unless I've misunderstood. Steve Nicholson has said that a new manager is imminent?

On an article about a new manager coming in..

Screenshot_20201123_232523_com.twitter.android.jpg

I've asked him if that's what he's implying in this. Will let you know if I get a response...

15 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Think this just highlights that nobody has any idea on who it's going to be.

I can't see Eddie Howe coming here though.

Unless I've misunderstood. Steve Nicholson has said that a new manager is imminent?

On an article about a new manager coming in..

Screenshot_20201123_232523_com.twitter.android.jpg

Also interesting that his son has just tweeted about Howe and how well he spoke might just be coincidence tho.

Screenshot_20201123-234212_Twitter.jpg

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Quick, make a Klopp thread!

Well he's won the PL and CL there, nothing else to prove.

If he wants a real challenge and the chance to cement his managerial legacy he should take us from the bottom of the Championship to the top of the Premier League!!!

Archived