v Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Bubbles

Hopefully that's a huge boost for the team's confidence and we can start to get out of this mess. I'm hoping those types of subs at the end of the game don't become the norm under Rooney and we instead try to kill off games, but it's understandable when we're on a run like ours. 

Bloody good win lads!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The win is massive but I also think ending the run of conceding in the last 15 could be huge too.

Brilliant performance all round. Jozwiak showing Lawrence the type of effort a wide man needs to put in.

Having Bielik in centre mid has showed us what we have been missing, quality performance once again.

52 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The second and third-best young posters on the forum (in no particular order) are clashing, while the undisputed king watches on.

@Millenniumram in my extra year of life I've clearly picked up more football wisdom, no shame in being the third-best young poster though ?

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Oh give it a rest.... unbeaten in 3, won today at a canter with plenty left in the tank, brought on Waghorn who set up the goal )but lets forget about that eh as it doesn't help your anti Wayne rubbish.

First manager that has the balls to drop Lawrence.

Got us 5 points, in 3 games that is almost half the points we have got ALL season.

E.I.E.I.E.I.O.......

Thanks for that, Captain Hindsight!

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

The win is massive but I also think ending the run of conceding in the last 15 could be huge too.

Brilliant performance all round. Jozwiak showing Lawrence the type of effort a wide man needs to put in.

Having Bielik in centre mid has showed us what we have been missing, quality performance once again.

Him and Shinnie were excellent

Subs made the difference - Waggy and Bird were tremendous that last 25.

More importantly for me - 1st time I’ve seen desire all season in that last 30 or so minutes.

Fozzy was good today my MOM.

Great win, onto Brentford

Archived