Cocu left by mutual consent

EnigmaRam

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Has Mel saved enough cash to be able to buy out the last 6 months of Wazzas contract? 

I reckon having him hovering in the background like some overweight malevolent deadweight is contributing at least as much to our current situation as the ex-manager.... 

We're absolute devoid of attacking clues - Joz left on the bench. Cocu tinkered constantly. No chance of a settled side. If Rooney helped see the end of Cocu in anyway other than being bemused by what he was asked to do I'd be surprised.

Our situation is all down to Cocu. If Rooney hadn't come in last season maybe we'd have been rid of Cocu before we sit at the bottom of the League!

Well done Philip for

Managing DCFC through some of the most turbulent times in our recent history.

Never getting involved in slanging matches.

Keeping calm in the most trying of circumstances.

Not hitting out and blaming all and sundry (Hall and Sondhri, ie everyone else) when things went pear shaped.

Always coming over as a thoroughly nice bloke.

Conducting yourself in a quiet, dignified manner, especially now.

I remain in the Cocu in camp but, unlike American “Democrats” I accept this decision and will continue to follow the Rams in the future.

All the best Mr Cocu. Onwards and upwards!

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So owned by someone that has absolutely no affinity to DCFC and could use it for asset stripping?

Not sure what your logic is?

He could yes, but so could Mel if he wanted to. I’d rather it be in the hands of the owners of the club, who won’t want to do anything that has a negative financial impact on the club.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

He could yes, but so could Mel if he wanted to. I’d rather it be in the hands of the owners of the club, who won’t want to do anything that has a negative financial impact on the club.

Following the disclosure of the ground sale, MM said various covenants had been put into the lease to protect the ground for the long term future of DCFC, so no I dont think MM could do whatever he wanted with the ground.

Of course that is reliant on MM having told the truth.

Apologies if I've confused with other posters but I thought you was one of the ones belly aching about the takeover and saying it was because the new owners couldnt prove that they had the funds required...but now you want him to have ownership of the ground?

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

cf. Bury, Wigan, Macclesfield

In fairness, Coventry was a counter example

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Following the disclosure of the ground sale, MM said various covenants had been put into the lease to protect the ground for the long term future of DCFC, so no I dont think MM could do whatever he wanted with the ground.

Of course that is reliant on MM having told the truth.

Apologies if I've confused with other posters but I thought you was one of the ones belly aching about the takeover and saying it was because the new owners couldnt prove that they had the funds required...but now you want him to have ownership of the ground?

The ground is subject to a community asset clause, RamsTrust best start fundraising!

Archived