Bristol City v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC27 said:

One of my biggest gripes with cocu is he almost never changed things until late. Lampard/Mac always made early changes to ask new questions of the opposition. I’d get Sibley and Whittaker maybe to change things up 

Pleeeeeeease don't wait until 89th minute!

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Think we’ve got to see CKR properly before we can write him off we’re desperate for a target man or out ball 

We can't afford a few games to try out an aging journeyman striker while keeping our own stellar academy prospects out of the team. 

2 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Wtf wizzy lucky there.

no one wants to shoot 

TalkSport said clear foul and red card. 

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Tom Lawrence’s ability to shoot when he should pass and pass when he should shoot is elite.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen it in a player, a talented lad but awful decision maker (in many ways).

Last game Tom had an easy open goal to put us ahead but turned back into a crowd of players and took a few seconds to get the shot away. 

Today the radio commentators keep asking why he won't take the clear shooting chances when available. Yet LR is so right as he so often shoots when he shouldn't. 

But we sound good on the wireless. Hope it looks OK too 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

But we sound good on the wireless. Hope it looks OK too 

We're certainly the better of the two teams but you're still not quite sure where a goal will come from for us. We've had a couple of nice bits of play during the past few minutes, once with Lawrence getting in down the left and the other Knight down the right, but neither could pick out anyone with their low cross. We got quite a few numbers into the box though which is a big positive in comparison to recent games. 

29 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oh no! I have no idea what that was about but apologize for my former self. 

Listening on TalkSport 2. Come on you Rams! ????

It was under Lampard, Rotherham away, I think. When people were asking for the match to be separate from the pre match for a little while. I did set it up for the start of the game. It was my fault and jinxed it when we lost ?

?

1 minute ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Just got in and not up to date with stuff. What’s up with Jozwiak? How we playing? 

Minor injury picked up whilst playing for Poland. And quite well, definitely the better of the two teams, but not created many real clear cut chances.

Archived