Derby County v QPR Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dlm77 said:

Very difficult to defend your manager after that.... having been a Cocu in for so long, I find myself wanting to apologise to a few on this forum that called this a while ago, Sorry @RoyMac5.

Still, we live and hope.

Goodnight Phil... 

I’m sure he will take no pleasure in this - for once I’m not happy about being proved right 

Nah. I'm done. Rarely ever post these days but that performance has done it for me. Not even the result; the performance. We simply don't have the players to play the way Cocu wants to play. And he's too stubborn or inflexible to see it. Sad, because I really wanted this to work, but it's time for a change. This can't go on 

4 minutes ago, dlm77 said:

Very difficult to defend your manager after that.... having been a Cocu in for so long, I find myself wanting to apologise to a few on this forum that called this a while ago, Sorry @RoyMac5.

Still, we live and hope.

Goodnight Phil... 

I don't get it, tonight I thought we had the players...not happy. #COYR

Very poor against a bang average team. Serious questions need answering,Not sure Cocu will last much longer with these performances.player selection not the issue as much as it was a few weeks ago and we looked like a team in pre-season  friendly. Lawrence and Joz worked hard ,didn't think it was a foul before they scored. Just not creating enough ,Rooney was piss poor, Forsyth weak, tactics and motivation seam lacking.

Considered thoughts 

we are far to lightweight 

Rooney our only threat to scoring a goal 

when we brought Holmes On into central midfield I knew we would fall apart as he simply never marks his man and finds someone to foul ridiculously. 

Football with no crowds is so soulless and a total turn off 

Archived