Derby County v QPR Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many posters saying Cocu our. Has there been a shift? Are all the supporters hiding? It’s been a poor performance, very poor. Confidence looks shot. There’s no plan going forward, no obvious way we are going to score a goal outside of a free kick. 

I am still all for stability, but performances are getting worse as players are coming back. Not good

I've been trying to stay positive and could honestly see improvements recently, but tonight has been awful. This team can't play this formation, we struggle to play good football in any formation for more than 45 minutes.

I think Phil might get up until the weekend game and if there is no positive response then there's a handy international brak to make some drastic changes.

Gutted with that.

Cocu will, probably rightfully, get the sack but he’s had such a poo time of it. There’s been managers I’ve been relieved to get see sacked but when the announcement comes I’ll just be sad.

Nice bloke, good team and could have done well if things didn’t blow up in his face every 2 months like clockwork.

Just beyond gutted to see it end like this, if it is indeed the end.

Archived