Derby County v QPR Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Well to be honest I'll start by saying I don't think he should be starting, he's not done nearly enough to warrant it.

Personally I think he's only looked good for played in a deeper role. Anytime he's been more advanced he's been anonymous. I'd also be worried at #10 he'd be in the way because that's where Jozwiak, Lawrence and Waghorn have been floating into or driving into.

If you play him as one of the more advance of a 3, you really suffer from his lack of legs as it's a very transitional role and you need players who can get up and down the pitch there.

Not sure. I think he has seemed ineffective higher upbecause there was a lack of something around him. Now Lawrence and Waghorn are back I reckon he’ll prove useful. I don’t mention Joz cos of the knock .. I think he will make opportunities for all three of them if he is properly central rather than being a DM or DM as part of a 2 DM set up. 

hey ... who knows .. we have had so much patching up to do it has been virtually impossible to try any “ideal” set up.

tonights going to be interesting.. I wonder how Joz really is ... hurried in to the team out of necessity  ? Or fully recovered ? 

Archived