Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ossieram said:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a gut feeling that this isn't the best thing for the club.

I know Mel would have done everything possible to make sure these people are right for the club and I have no reason to doubt them other than the gut feeling.

I would suggest that the only thing we can be certain of is that this is the best deal available for Mel (after some c2 years of trying to sell/secure alternative investment). Everything else can only be gut feel at this time. 

I know this opinion won’t go down well, but I’m just so very frustrated at the moment....

FFS, IT IS EITHER COULD’VE or COULD HAVE. NOT ‘COULD OF’. OH MY GOOD GOD!!

I’m sorry. I know it is very petty but with Derby being poo at the moment, I’m at the end of my tether. I really am. 

46 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I know this opinion won’t go down well, but I’m just so very frustrated at the moment....

I’m sorry. I know it is very petty but with Derby being poo at the moment, I’m at the end of my tether. I really am. 

You're always grumpy when we "loose".

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

Things can only get better or should of or should've or should have. Delete where inapplicable. Cheer up LazioW, a dude with mucho dinero is taking us over. What cud go wrong. We will go to the Premiership but probably for one season.

26 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With Mel now having to Self-Isolate for 14 days I hope this doesnt have an effect on this deal?

I was looking forward to a press conference during the international break, which wont happen now.

In this second lockdown it would be hard for them to hold a proper one anyway, they’ve probably done most of the deal on a video call, might hold the announcement up but that’s it

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With all due respect Mr T you dont actually know me, you are just making your own judgement on me based upon your own assumptions.

Yes, I don't know you, you are correct. I'm making my own judgment based on many of your posts which seem to indicate that you put yourself through so much Derby County related panic for absolutely no good reason than your own doing that you're potentially shaving time off your life.

I enjoy many of your posts but you don't help yourself when you're now beat up that because of Mel self-isolating we won't get a press conference when we had no indiction we were going to get one anyway or that the sale would even complete in the next 14 days.

Archived