Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any point in even talking about is ANYMORE until we actually have some 'bona fida' news from a reliable source directly related to either one of the parties conclusively giving us an actually date when the takeover will be complete and the new owner in residence.

Until then, I suggest we find a convenient place to 'park' this topic.  

I suggest the parking place  outside the ticket office as that will not be need for while yet.

1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Is there any point in even talking about is ANYMORE until we actually have some 'bona fida' news from a reliable source directly related to either one of the parties conclusively giving us an actually date when the takeover will be complete and the new owner in residence.

Until then, I suggest we find a convenient place to 'park' this topic.  

I suggest the parking place  outside the ticket office as that will not be need for while yet.

If we did that we could have cut out 475 pages of tripe.

On 12/02/2021 at 16:46, oomarkwright said:

Surely 07-08 were worse. We still have something to play for in February whereas we were about down already. 83-84 was pretty bad too. Only Bobby Davison a glimmer of hope. 

07-08 was arguably my favourite season supporting Derby. The atmosphere was insanely good, we all knew the writing was on the wall so we made it one big party. It’s definitely in my top 2-3 seasons since supporting Derby anyway. 

Any reason the chairmans talking to the Daily Mail who are generally ball bags when it comes to reporting rubbish about the club.  Seems odd, as does the fact local media and radio have been asking for information for weeks and not much has come out. 

Appears the 'consortium' aren't paying anything for the club other than promising to pay wages- not very well- for a couple of years and service loan payments , unless the club go up when Mel gets a chunk. Appears the wage bill they've agreed to support would be less than the current one as well. What's with all the supposed wrangling over release of large sums of cash to finalise the purchase.  

Sounds worth waiting for.?

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

While I do think the DM is baalocks, this is an actual interview with him. 

Weird one for me, something doesn't compute why MM would want to bare his soul to that tawdry scandal rag.

The Times or The Observer or even The Spectator I could understand.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Critical or overly critical? There seems to be a subtle nuance in the words you've used. 

It was deliberate. There have been mistakes I think, for which constructive criticism is justified. 

There are then the "MM has been a disaster...." type comments which are no grounded - in my view of course (not fact). 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

It was deliberate. There have been mistakes I think, for which constructive criticism is justified. 

There are then the "MM has been a disaster...." type comments which are no grounded - in my view of course (not fact). 

It all depends what your definition of overly critical is. He's not beyond reproach by any stretch of the imagination. 

Archived