Johnny Russell

DarkFruitsRam7

9 hours ago, angieram said:

I like to share Johnny Russell's progress in USA as he was a good player, all round nice guy and a fan favourite when here. 

He is club captain and has carved out a similar space in people's hearts over there.

I never compare his time out there to how he was here, but every time I post a goal (and there are plenty of them) somebody comes on to pour scorn on the level of football. 

I don't care and am not particularly interested in what he would be playing like if he was still here. I am just pleased to see him doing well.

Johnny and Angie sitting in a tree………..

On 23/10/2021 at 15:32, angieram said:

That goal from a defensive point of view is absolutely shambolic. A pass from the GK to a holding midfiedler and then onto another midfielder wiped out five opposition players as they all ended up ahead of the ball. And then where was the left-back?

Great finish from JR though. I'm glad he's enjoying it out there. 

13 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

That goal from a defensive point of view is absolutely shambolic. A pass from the GK to a holding midfiedler and then onto another midfielder wiped out five opposition players as they all ended up ahead of the ball. And then where was the left-back?

Great finish from JR though. I'm glad he's enjoying it out there. 

The pressing from the forwards is hopeless, but I could play you footage of any recent Premier League game involving Man United and show something similar. Yes, the left back is sleeping, but the through ball to Russell is exquisite. Almost Forsythesque.

Edited by Anon