Timi Max Elsnik

Srg

31 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

No keeper in the world's saving that. Someone sent me a montage of Matt Le Tissier's goals the other day and I just thought "Timi".

It's obvious from some of the clips I have posted that he's not up against the quality of defences he would be in the championship,  BUT he is club captain, and a driving force in the team yet still only just 23. They sit top of their league and are now in their cup final. 

What a shame we didn't give him a chance n the first team here at Derby. I think we let him go because of his injury record, ironically he seems to have been pretty much injury free for his current club.

4 hours ago, TomSaint said:

Didn’t he temporarily go to notts county or Mansfield after we let him go ? or am completely  wrong ?

He went to Swindon, Mansfield and Northampton on loan while at Derby.

On 13/05/2021 at 17:19, angieram said:

Apparently this goal carried them through to their cup final.

You know when we're scouting promising creative midfielders from Europe .....

Such a shame we can't buy players from Europe anymore. Wouldn't have let him go in the first place, but now we can't bring him back even if we wanted to. (unless we get promoted)

On 13/05/2021 at 19:19, angieram said:

It's obvious from some of the clips I have posted that he's not up against the quality of defences he would be in the championship,  BUT he is club captain, and a driving force in the team yet still only just 23. They sit top of their league and are now in their cup final. 

What a shame we didn't give him a chance n the first team here at Derby. I think we let him go because of his injury record, ironically he seems to have been pretty much injury free for his current club.

somebody like Brentford will sign him for a million and sell him on for 20 million a couple of years later. We could have done with Timi this year....DCFC were very shortsighted in letting him go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Still perplexes me to this day. Lad is technically very good and only seems to score wonderful goals.  It's nice to see him blossoming as a player all the same.

If only we had some who would just take a punt instead of trying to guild a Lilly.

Edited by Boycie
That’ll confuse our foreign members.

15 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always thought the lad we got from Athletico Madrid should have had more of a go.  He played against Charlton , scored a winning goal then we only saw him for another 10 minutes, there was a German lad in the reserves who got a lot of goals at the time as well.  

Ivan Calero. Forging a reasonable career in the Spanish 2nd division now. Somehow become a RB.

Tom Koblenz. Had to check this one. Scored 4 in 37 games for our U21s over 2 seasons. Been playing in the German 5th tier ever since he left us. SCore 34 and scored 8 in 143 games for them. Not bad for a DM

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...