Timi Max Elsnik

Srg

• 3 months later...
On 26/10/2020 at 18:59, angieram said:

Me too. I am not sure how high a level this is, but he still hits a great strike. 

I think he was without a club for about a year after leaving us. So I suspect this is a pretty low level. That said, he can still work his way back up. He'll get spotted and move in to better things somewhere in Europe I reckon.

47 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I think he was without a club for about a year after leaving us. So I suspect this is a pretty low level. That said, he can still work his way back up. He'll get spotted and move in to better things somewhere in Europe I reckon.

Well, it's the top level in Slovenia, they have been in the top three each year for the last five seasons, taking them into the qualifying rounds of the Europa League. Admittedly, they don't seem to make it far past the qualifying rounds. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, RamNut said:

Still don’t understand why we let him go.?‍♂️

I guess those making the decision felt he wasn't good enough for a place in a Championship squad. The level he's currently playing at would seem to justify that view, although we don't know how important it was to him to go back home and play his football there.