Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Maybe he's on low wages which opens up a Wilson signing tomorrow? Or another striking option January? 

Maybe if we didn’t sign him it would of opened up more 

1 hour ago, Donnyram said:

This is clearly a stop gap signing to give us a different option / type of player until we can bring in the right one.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Is this the clubs first choice?  Of course not...... would people have dissed the club if we'd brought in nobody?  Yes, of course they would...... would people have dissed the club if they'd over spent again?  Yes, of course they would. 

I don't know much about the player to be honest but understand he may have been training with the club for a few weeks.  Seems sensible enough to me in the circumstances and I'm willing to see how he does in the knowledge that we've still got Waggy, Jack, Rooney and JHI to call upon

Now and again I see a post I wished I’d written. This is one!

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

Welcome to Derby Colin. Some have hung you already. 

I know your comment was said tongue in cheek but theres a lot of difference with some of the posters commenting on his signing as a criticism of the player by proxy when it's actually directed at the club for having months to sort out replacing our main striker and having to land on him right at the final knockings which smacks of sheer desperation. 

Cocu: Twan I'm in trouble. 36 hours left and we still don't have a big guy up front. Who's that over there? 

Twan : That's Colin. He puts the cones out for us.

Cocu: Why's he so far behind the goal? 

Twan : He just took a shot and he's getting the ball out of the nettles.

Cocu: Is he fit? 

Twan: Yes, he's always running back there. 

Cocu: Sign him up! 

Checked him out on Youtube and he looks ok to me....clearly not our No.1 choice but knows the No.9 role and if he's been on trial with the club then its on a "try before you buy" basis. Hope he works out ok. Big, strong, seemingly skilful and knows where the goal is. A free agent who I guess wont cost us an arm and a leg.

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Cocu: Twan I'm in trouble. 36 hours left and we still don't have a big guy up front. Who's that over there? 

Twan : That's Colin. He puts the cones out for us.

Cocu: Why's he so far behind the goal? 

Twan : He just took a shot and he's getting the ball out of the nettles.

Cocu: Is he fit? 

Twan: Yes, he's always running back there. 

Cocu: Sign him up! 

apocalypse now general corman GIF

Archived