Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

I reckon this could be a good signing, just saw a video of him scoring a hatrick back in January including a goal where he flicks the ball over the defenders head runs through on goal and then scored  nicely. He can clearly move and he has technical ability he will be at least a good option off the bench for cheap and you never know he might bang in the goals and become a fan favourite, wouldn't right him off. He might not be great but I'd take him over Zawhore, Wickham or Austin. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I do genuinely think we have tried but you can only sign who will come for the money we can afford especially if we are not investing in a younger player with sell on potential where we might spend a bit more

Yep and I know people are looking for positives and fair play to them, I just find it disappointing we are in the position of scraping the barrel signing a 34yrd old with a torrid scoring record.  

Just now, TexasRam said:

Yep and I know people are looking for positives and fair play to them, I just find it disappointing we are in the position of scraping the barrel signing a 34yrd old with a torrid scoring record.  

Sometimes it works out for you - I wish we had two short term central midfielders instead of an average Johnson and a fairly useless Butterfield to cover for the injured Hughes and Bryson  

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Age doesn't matter if its just for a season, Vardy is 33, Ronaldo 35, Ibra coming on 39 if you keep yourself fit and are slim build and athletic (unlike Rooney) then at 34 you can still be a quality player. I reckon he will be alot more athletic than Martin and I mean alot more, question is will his touch and passing be anywhere near as good. 

4 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I reckon this could be a good signing, just saw a video of him scoring a hatrick back in January including a goal where he flicks the ball over the defenders head runs through on goal and then scored  nicely. He can clearly move and he has technical ability he will be at least a good option off the bench for cheap and you never know he might bang in the goals and become a fan favourite, wouldn't right him off. He might not be great but I'd take him over Zawhore, Wickham or Austin. 

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Age doesn't matter if its just for a season, Vardy is 33, Ronaldo 35, Ibra coming on 39 if you keep yourself fit and are slim build and athletic (unlike Rooney) then at 34 you can still be a quality player. I reckon he will be alot more athletic than Martin and I mean alot more, question is will his touch and passing be anywhere near as good. 

I’d agree if you are class act. However something tells me, from his career, clubs and goal scoring records he is not. I think we’ve all seen this a few times, but let’s see.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sometimes it works out for you - I wish we had two short term central midfielders instead of an average Johnson and a fairly useless Butterfield to cover for the injured Hughes and Bryson  

Going off topic I thought both Johnson and Butterfield did ok when they 1st came in. Johnson was above average his whole time for us. 

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

I’d agree if you are class act. However something tells me, from his career, clubs and goal scoring records he is not. I think we’ve all seen this a few times, but let’s see.

We will See, all the other options we've been linked with are bang average anyway so if he's on less money and is fairly fit and willing to run he doesn't have to be fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Think this window has been excellent already, but Denise from Starship Troopers or Wild Things would be the icing on the cake.

denise richards smile GIF

I'm doing my part.

Seriously though, Ibanez is a THOT. Diz is best girl.

2 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Think this window has been excellent already, but Denise from Starship Troopers or Wild Things would be the icing on the cake.

denise richards smile GIF

She didn't perform that well for me in her brief spell at FC Friends. 

Starship Troopers was a very impressive performance but not necessarily the kind of rather selfish player I saw, that we need. 

During Wild Things though her teamwork was amongst the most impressive I've ever seen... . Great pairing up top. So I'm in. 

Archived