Harry Wilson ?

Wignall12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Could be loaned to a Championship club ......would you have him back and forgo a striker ?

Tough one, would love him back here.........but we so need a CF. Oh go on then, yes please ?

Was much maligned on this forum, but contributed some wonderful goals, 15 goals in 40 appearances. I’d have him back in a flash, as I think he’s a great talent that just needs some nurturing. He’s a prime candidate for someone who could learn a great deal from Rooney. I feel it’s highly unlikely we’d get him back though.

6 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Could be loaned to a Championship club ......would you have him back and forgo a striker ?

Don't think i would. He was a good fit in Lampards' setup but I'm not sure the same applies as far as how Cocu wants to play. I certainly would give up the chance to sign him if it meant we could get a central striker in.

Unless he is really good mates with anyone at the club still, which I doubt, then chance of getting in him just be zero to zero.

Finances aside, we’re not an attacking team, so Klopp wouldn’t even want to loan him to play here.

But is he better than what we have - absolutely - so if we could get him, no brainer!!

They obviously didn't want to send him out on loan as it would have happened otherwise. There were a few premier League clubs interested but failed to meet the asking price. This is why he's still at Liverpool. I reckon they'll keep him there and then try to sell him again in January. The only way I can see him coming back here is if there's some sort of obligation to buy clause in the contract

Not for me. Off the cuff I think a Gifted lad without doubt, would score Some FK’s but honestly think he wasn’t the all round football ace that some think. Don’t see a long term fit with us having brought one and Joz ?

Archived