Harry Wilson ?

Wignall12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

The only way I can see him coming back here is if there's some sort of obligation to buy clause in the contract

I've read somewhere that this is probably what Liverpool are looking for. The example given was a loan to a promotion chasing Championship side and a commitment to buy for £20m IF that Championship side is promoted.

Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich, the 3 clubs that probably have a very realistic chance of signing Wilson.

The only way we have a chance is if Mel can conjure up a way to sign him permanently, but for that to happen Liverpool would have to drastically reduce their asking price, which isnt likely to happen or he would have moved to Burnley.

There is nothing wrong with dreaming though.

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

Yes please. Surprised if there's no Prem club interested tbh

No longer allowed. It's Championship or bust.

Obvs being talked about in the transfer suggestions thread now it's a more realistic possibility. We can't match the wages/fees of the parachute clubs, so if it were to happen it could only be because Harry says it's us or nobody and Liverpool take some money rather than no money. With the hope we boost his eventually transfer fee again.

I've watched Derby since from our first league title winning season and I've nevevr seen a better freekick taker. It's he perennial issue of developing your own players or blocking that in exchange for bringing in a player who gives you a better chance of promotion. It's all about promotion ultimately, so if the chance is there, I would say yes, a thousand times yes.

Takumi Minamino and Diogo Jota have cost Liverpool a combined £50m. Harry Wilson in that Liverpool side would get more goals and assists than these two combined.

In his first season in the PL he did a great job for a side that got relegated. 

Liverpool were initially wanting £20m. Then £15m. Then £13m. Their handling of the guy has been absolutely catastrophic. What more did he ghve to do to justify he deserves to play for Liverpool. 

I hope he comes back to us on loan and we have a stratergy to purchase him at the end of the season, one way or another. £10m in 4/5 installments. 

I feel like if he goes out on loan to another differant club that it could seriously affect his confidence. Having to prove himself yet again. 

He should come back to Derby where he is welcome and wanted and told by our club, this isn't just another one season loan. That we want him here and the club will work on that, in the meantime to deliver like he can. 

If we got him, I don't think we'd have to spend another penny on a forward that isn't a striker, for another 5 years while in the Championship considering our current squad. 

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich, the 3 clubs that probably have a very realistic chance of signing Wilson.

The only way we have a chance is if Mel can conjure up a way to sign him permanently, but for that to happen Liverpool would have to drastically reduce their asking price, which isnt likely to happen or he would have moved to Burnley.

There is nothing wrong with dreaming though.

What Liverpool are asking for and what they will get continues to drop and significantly. Their strategy with this transfer has been awful. Should have started the bidding at £10m not £20m. 

3 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

The victorian dad moderator is asleep.?

It's obviously the Moderators Xmas party.

Bought it forward as a precaution, let's hope they've included them all, and not left anyone out!

Archived