Charlie Austin - joined QPR on loan

DCFC1388

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It was obvious he didn't fancy it this time last week. Should have just binned him and moved on to other targets then instead of chasing him around.

What makes you think we've been chasing him around? Only chasing seems to have been folk on this forum (and it seems the majoprity didn't want him anyway....)

25 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

What makes you think we've been chasing him around? Only chasing seems to have been folk on this forum (and it seems the majoprity didn't want him anyway....)

When it's being reported that we had Wayne Rooney ringing him up trying to convince him to come to us then it certainly looks like we've been chasing him around.

I'm sure we have worked on other targets in some capacity, but if he was our #1 that is likely where the focus would have been.

37 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

When it's being reported that we had Wayne Rooney ringing him up trying to convince him to come to us then it certainly looks like we've been chasing him around.

I'm sure we have worked on other targets in some capacity, but if he was our #1 that is likely where the focus would have been.

Given the amount of ? that follows young Wazzer around, are we sure the phone call actually happened? I suspect you're putting far too much faith in internet gossip.....

17 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Enter stage left.... Mr Harry Wilson....

(Huge round of applause)

Let's assume Wilson did come. 

Which of the many players lauded on here would miss out? 

He's too wasteful on the ball and too easily outmuscled to play in a midfield three. 

He's not a winger and he's not a centre forward. 

That may be why he's not established himself either in the Premier league or for Wales. 

30 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Let's assume Wilson did come. 

Which of the many players lauded on here would miss out? 

He's too wasteful on the ball and too easily outmuscled to play in a midfield three. 

He's not a winger and he's not a centre forward. 

That may be why he's not established himself either in the Premier league or for Wales. 

Let’s not !

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12849004/liverpool-transfer-harry-wilson-burnley-off/

If Charlie Austin wants to stay at WBA that's his prerogative. Can't begrudge him wanting to stay in the Premier League for what will probably be his last time.

But looks like Karlan Grant is on his way to WBA.

Austin wasn't getting in the squad before that. 

With Robson-Kanu out for a few weeks. Grant will replace that void. So Austin still won't get in the squad.

Then in a few weeks when Robson-Kanu is back he'll be even further away.

WBA are desperate to get him out..

Let's face it if he doesn't want to come here I don't want him here.  The way things are going at Brom he's going to be warming the bench for a lot of money.  Actually probably warming his sofa.  In his twilight years so clearly a big salary is more important to him than playing or he'd jump at the chance.  No different to Hart. I want to play...err....no you don't, you want to make as much money as you can.   Get rid, move on. Next topic please....

Ps: Bet he joins at 2259 Friday ?

Archived