Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

He's like a hybrid of Connor Sammon and Peter Crouch at the end of his career it's a no from me. With Waghorn, Marriott, Duncan, Rooney and Whittaker as options surely we aren't that desperate for a striker? 

Would it be 3 months or a year 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

He's like a hybrid of Connor Sammon and Peter Crouch at the end of his career it's a no from me. With Waghorn, Marriott, Duncan, Rooney and Whittaker as options surely we aren't that desperate for a striker? 

Waghorn-still recovering from injury and not match fit.  Marriott-injury prone and unsuited to Cocu’s system of play. Duncan,brand new to the club and not played for several months. Rooney, not got the legs to play as a striker. Whittaker,promising but not physically capable of a lone striker role yet.

Desperate for a striker? I’d say we definitely are !

12 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

And here comes the panic signings 

Why you say that??? Zahore was mentioned before anyone else as on our list. I think he would fit in perfect. On a loan would be ideal how ever I'd also want to see us have something that also says we get first refusal if he does well.

7 minutes ago, Ramslaar said:

Why you say that??? Zahore was mentioned before anyone else as on our list. I think he would fit in perfect. On a loan would be ideal how ever I'd also want to see us have something that also says we get first refusal if he does well.

Yes hes was mentioned but there would of been alot on the list to start with, he is the mind of striker we need but could do with someone who scores more goals if we sign zahore I just dont think he's an improvement on waghorn and we will be in the same boat as just playing waghorn up front

Archived